Amenities: Activity Room, Aquatic Complex, Fitness Room, Tournament Facility
Westside Aquatic Complex
2700 W. Blue Ridge Drive – Greenville, SC 29611 Phone: 864-679-SWIM (7946) Fax: 864-269-0716
- Indoor 20 lane 25 yard x 50 meter competition pool
- Indoor 5 lane 25 yard heated therapy pool
- Fun Zone
- New locker rooms
- Aerobic Equipment
- Paddock Evacuator System (ie. Fresh clean air for everyone)
- Programs for youth, adults, and seniors
- Senior Action Program Site
Admission & Memberships
Westside offers single visit admission rates, monthly memberships, and annual memberships. Memberships can be purchased at the Westside Aquatic Complex, the Pavilion, and Greenville County Rec’s administrative office.
Single Visit Admission
- Child / Senior: $6.00
- Adult: $7.00
- Group: $5.00 (Must have 25 or more participants)
- Senior Action: $3.00
10 Visit Pass
- Child / Senior: $54.00
- Adult: $63.00
- Senior Action: $27.00
- Fun Zone: $90.00
- Child: $20.00 ($25.00 out of county) + $20.00 Joining Fee
- Adult: $32.00 ($40.00 out of county) + $35.00 Joining Fee
- Senior Adult: $24.00 ($30.00 out of county) + $25.00 Joining Fee
- Senior Action Adult: $12.00 ($15.00 out of county) + $15.00 Joining Fee
- Household: $55.00 ($68.00 out of county) + $55.00 Joining Fee
All monthly memberships are set up on a monthly draft. . Sign up for a 12 month membership and receive 1 month free.
- Groups of 20+: $7.00 (must reserve in advance)
- Fun Zone is free for members!
Public Swim Schedules
Click here to see schedules for public swimming in the Therapy Pool, Competition Pool, Lap Swim, Fun Zone Swim and Kayaking.
Land Fitness Programs - Zumba and Yoga
Team Greenville Host 2013 Zone Age Group Championships
Team Greenville did an outstanding job hosting the 2013 Southern Zone Age Group Championships at the Westside Aquatic Complex in 2013. Over 600 elite swimmers from 12 states came to Greenville County to compete in this premier event.
WYFF 4 (NBC) “Upstate Swim Meet Host 600 Swimmers; Makes Big Impact” Click Here for Video