Soccer – Adult
Greenville County Rec Adult Soccer Leagues
Summer 2014 Sign-ups will start soon!! Stay Tuned!
Summer is near and Greenville County Rec Athletic is here for all of your Adult Soccer League Needs!! Registration will open soon for the Summer 2014 Soccer Leagues. For more information on the upcoming season or to register a team please contact Rich Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 676-2180 ext 134
- Spring 2014 Adult Soccer 7′s Info Sheet
- Spring 2014 Adult Soccer 11′s Info Sheet
- Winter 2014 Adult Soccer 7′s Info Sheet
- *GOAL!!* Spring 2014 Adult Soccer Standings & Game Outcome Posted 4/19/14
*NEW* Spring 2014 Soccer Regular Season Schedules
- Spring 2014 SUNDAY Coed Rec 7′s Soccer Schedule Version #1 Posted 3/12/14
- *NEW* Spring 2014 SUNDAY Men’s Rec 7′s Soccer Schedule Version #21 Posted 3/18/14
- Spring 2014 MONDAY Coed PRO 7′s Soccer Schedule Version #1 Posted 3/12/14
- Spring 2014 MONDAY Coed Rec 7′s GREEN Division Soccer Schedule Version #1 Posted 3/12/14
- Spring 2014 MONDAY Coed Rec 7′s ORANGE Soccer Schedule Version #1 Posted 3/12/14
- *NEW* Spring 2014 TUESDAY Coed Rec 7′s Soccer Schedule Version #2Posted 3/19/14
- *NEW* Spring 2014 WEDNESDAY Men’s 11′s Schedule Version #1 Posted 3/19/14
- Spring 2014 THURSDAY Men’s PRO 7′s Soccer Schedule Version #1 Posted 3/12/14
- Spring 2014 THURSDAY Men’s Rec 7′s BLUE Division Soccer Schedule Version #1 Posted 3/12/14
- Spring 2014 THURSDAY Men’s Rec 7′s RED Division Soccer Schedule Version #1 Posted 3/12/14
- *NEW* Spring 2014 THURSDAY Women’s Rec 6′s Soccer Schedule Version #2 Posted 3/18/14
General Soccer League Information
2014 Greenville Rec Adult Soccer Leagues
- 2014 Spring Outdoor Season
- 2014 Summer Outdoor Season
- 2014 Fall Outdoor Season
All games are played on weekday evenings starting at 6:30pm or later, or on Sunday afternoons beginning at 2:00pm or later.
Every season generally consists of six (6) or eight (8) regular season games, with each team playing one game per week. All teams with a record of over .500 (5-3 or better), or who finish in first or second place in their regular season group, are eligible for post season play OR Top 4 Teams from a Division. Teams should be prepared to play make-up and post-season games any night of the week, not just the night their regular season games were played, and at any field location. You may have to play a double header while in the tournament or regular season. Playoffs will be combined play-offs from your team’s league night. PRO and REC Divisions will have separate play-offs. For example: All Monday night COED REC Division teams will combine and play in the same play-offs.
Although our schedule may change from season to season, the Spring 2013 format is as follows:
- Sundays Afternoons: Men’s 7v7 & COED 7v7
- Monday nights: PRO COED 7v7 & REC COED 7v7
- Tuesday nights: COED 7v7
- Wednesday nights: Men’s 11v11
- Thursday nights: PRO Men’s 7v7, REC Men’s 7v7, & Womens 6v6
.Players must be at least 16 years of age by the first game of any season to participate.
Discipline: If a player receives a red card and is sent off, his/her team will play short the remainder of the game. The player who is sent off must sit out the remainder of that game and will be suspended for a minimum of one additional game, depending on the severity of the infraction.
In the instance of inclement weather on game day, you may check your game status one of three ways:
1) follow us on Twitter @gcrdfields
2) visit the home page of our website, www.greenvillerec.com
3) call our weather hotline, 864.676-2180 menu option #2
Team Rosters: When you register a 7v7 or 5v5 team on Sportability, you will have the opportunity to add players to your roster during the registration process. If you need to add more players at a later date, don’t worry. After registration has ended, you (the team captain) will receive an email with a username and password to logon to Sportability and manage your roster, add players, upload your team logo, and much more. Your password will remain active the first four weeks of the season, and then rosters are frozen.
Team rosters will be checked for post-season playoff games. Each player MUST bring a photo ID, and be listed on the roster to be eligible to play. The team captain should ensure all players are listed on the official Sportability team roster prior to the roster freeze date. The penalty for using an ineligible player is a forfeit.
2013 Roster Freeze Dates are:
- Fall: Friday October 4, 2013
Forfeits: If your team forfeits a game, you will be sent an Invoice (5v5 & 7v7 forfeit=$30 Invoice, 11v11 forfeit=$120 Invoice). This Invoice must be paid by the date indicated on it for your team to continue participating
Although we may play at a number of different parks throughout the County, many adult soccer matches take place at the Pavilion, Southside Park, Pittman Park, Piedmont Athletic Complex, and Greenville Tech Northwest.
Men’s 11v11 divisions require player passes obtained from SCASA ($25 per player). No other divisions require player passes. Each player must have a pass to play for the first game of each season. Rosters (see link below) must be submitted to SCASA three weeks prior to the first game, to be eligible to play.
All short-sided 7v7 divisions & 6v6 play on a half field with 6 ft x 18 ft goals.
Refunds are only offered for one week after registration ends. A $15 Administration fee is subtracted from a refund.
Referee fees are $60 per game per team for men’s 11v11, and $15 per game per team for all other leagues.
If you have questions about GCRD’s adult soccer program, please email Rich Dixon or email Steve Cooke.