Soccer – Adult
Greenville County Rec Adult Soccer League
Ready for some soccer?!? Registration in NOW OPEN for the Fall 2015 Adult Soccer Season! This Fall 2015 we will offer the following leagues:Sundays: COED & Men’s Rec 7’s; Mondays: COED Pro & Rec 7’s; Tuesdays: COED REC & Men’s 35 & Over Rec 7’s; Wednesday Men’s 11’s Pro & Rec; Thursday’s: Men’s Pro & Rec 7’s; COED 35 & Older; Women’s 6v6. Follow the link below to register online. For more information , contact Rich Dixon at email@example.com or at 676-2180 ext 134.
CLICK HERE to Register for the Fall 2015 Season!
- *NEW* Fall Soccer 7v7 2015 Information Sheet
- *NEW* Fall Soccer 11v11 2015 Information Sheet
- Summer Soccer 2015 Information Sheet
- *July 24th Edition* Summer 2015 Soccer Standings Posted 7/24/15
Summer 2015 Adult Soccer Schedules
*NEW* Summer 2015 SoccerMake-up Schedule Version #1 Posted 7/27/15
- *UPDATED* Monday COED 7’s Orange Version #2 Posted 6/18/15
- *Version #2* Monday COED 7’s Purple Version #2 Posted 6/19/15
- *NEW* Monday COED 7’s Yellow Version #1 Posted 6/17/15
- *VERSION #3* Tuesday Men’s 7’s PRO Version #3 Posted 6/19/15
- *NEW* Tuesday Men’s 7’s Blue Version #1 Posted 6/17/15
- *Version #3* Tuesday Men’s 7’s Gold Version #3 Posted 6/18/15
- *NEW* Tuesday Men’s 7’s Red Version #1 Posted 6/17/15
- *NEW* Thursday Men’s 7’s 35 & Older Version #1 Posted 6/17/15
Spring 2015 Adult Soccer Playoff Schedules
If your company would like to sponsor Greenville County Rec Athletics, please contact Rich Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 864-676-2180, ext. 134.
- 2014-2015 SCASA 11’s Soccer Roster (for 11v11 League)
- Adult Soccer Roster
- Adult Soccer Player Contract
General Soccer League Information
2015 Greenville Rec Adult Soccer Leagues
- 2015 Winter Outdoor Season
- 2015 Spring Outdoor Season
- 2015 Summer Outdoor Season
- 2015 Fall Outdoor Season
All games are played on weekday evenings starting at 6:30pm or later, or on Sunday afternoons beginning at 2:00pm or later.
Every season generally consists of six (6) or eight (8) regular season games, with each team playing one game per week. All teams with a record of over .500 (5-3 or better), or who finish in first or second place in their regular season group, are eligible for post season play OR Top 4 Teams from a Division. Teams should be prepared to play make-up and post-season games any night of the week, not just the night their regular season games were played, and at any field location. You may have to play a double header while in the tournament or regular season. Playoffs will be combined play-offs from your team’s league night. PRO and REC Divisions will have separate play-offs. For example: All Monday night COED REC Division teams will combine and play in the same play-offs.
Although our schedule may change from season to season, the Spring 2013 format is as follows:
- Sundays Afternoons: Men’s 7v7 & COED 7v7
- Monday nights: PRO COED 7v7 & REC COED 7v7
- Tuesday nights: COED 7v7
- Wednesday nights: Men’s 11v11
- Thursday nights: PRO Men’s 7v7, REC Men’s 7v7, & Womens 6v6
.Players must be at least 16 years of age by the first game of any season to participate.
Discipline: If a player receives a red card and is sent off, his/her team will play short the remainder of the game. The player who is sent off must sit out the remainder of that game and will be suspended for a minimum of one additional game, depending on the severity of the infraction.
In the instance of inclement weather on game day, you may check your game status one of three ways:
1) follow us on Twitter @gcrdfields
2) visit the home page of our website, www.greenvillerec.com
3) call our weather hotline, 864.676-2180 menu option #2
Team Rosters: All Teams must submit a Team Roster and Player Contracts* each season. *Player Contracts can be valid for the entire calendar year as long as that player stays on the same team. Players on multiple teams must sign a separate Player Contract for each team they play for.
2014 Roster Freeze Dates are:
- Summer: Friday July 11, 2014
Forfeits: If your team forfeits a game, you will be sent an Invoice (6v6 & 7v7 forfeit=$30 Invoice, 11v11 forfeit=$120 Invoice). This Invoice must be paid by the date indicated on it for your team to continue participating
Although we may play at a number of different parks throughout the County, many adult soccer matches take place at the Pavilion, Southside Park, Pittman Park, Piedmont Athletic Complex, and Greenville Tech Northwest.
Men’s 11v11 divisions require player passes obtained from SCASA ($25 per player). No other divisions require player passes. Each player must have a pass to play for the first game of each season. Rosters (see link below) must be submitted to SCASA three weeks prior to the first game, to be eligible to play.
All short-sided 7v7 divisions & 6v6 play on a half field with 6 ft x 18 ft goals.
Refunds are only offered for one week after registration ends. A $15 Administration fee is subtracted from a refund.
Referee fees are $60 per game per team for men’s 11v11, and $15 per game per team for all other leagues.
If you have questions about GCPRT’s adult soccer program, please contact Ric Dixon at email@example.com or at 864-676-2180 ext 134.