Registration for the Spring 2015 Adult Softball Season is closed! Check back later to register to register for the Late Summer/Fall League. Fall 2015 we will offer the following leagues: Mondays: Men’s Open & Men’s Church; Tuesdays: COED Open & Men’s Open; Wednesdays: Men’s Open; Thursdays: COED Church & Men’s Church. Leagues take place at East Riverside and Lakeside Parks. Early Bird Special Price of $300 per team is offered now thru the end of June. Please information sheet below for all the details of the leagues. You can register online below or for more information and to get your team registered, please contact Rich Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 676-2180 ext 134 for more information or to get your team registered.
- *NEW* Spring 2015 Adult Softball Information Sheet
- 2015 Greenville County Rec Adult Softball
- *NEW* ASA Legal Softball Bat List Current as of April 2
- *April 17th Edition* Spring 2015 Adult Softball Standings
- Monday Men’s Church @ ERS Version #1 Posted 4/1/15
- Monday Men’s Open @ ERS Version #1 Posted 4/1/15
- Tuesday COED Open @ ERS Version #1 Posted 4/1/15
- Tuesday Men’s Open Blue @ Lakeside Version #1 Posted 4/1/15
- Tuesdays Men’s Open Red @ Lakeside Version #1 Posted 4/1/15
- Wednesday Men’s Open @ ERS Version #1 Posted 4/1/15
- Thursday COED Church @ ERS Version #1 Posted 4/1/15
**NEW BALL FOR 2014: New ASA Rule on Ball**** Softball Specifications: Each team is responsible for providing one new softball per game Mens & COED Ball: (12”) .52 PolyCOR, 300 lb. Compression, Composite or Leather Cover, Optic Yellow Softball, legible ASA approved stamp
Weather Hotline: Check the status of your game at www.greenvillerec.com or call 676-2180, menu option #2. You can also follow us on Twitter at @gcrdfields. This way you can have weather updates sent right to your cell/smart phone!!