Registration for the Late Summer/Fall 2014 Adult Softball Season is NOW OPEN!! This Fall we will offer leagues in COED Open; Men’s Open; Men’s Church; and COED Church. Leagues take place throughout the week. The Early Bird Special of $300.00 per a team is valid thru June 30, 2014. Registration ends July 11, 2014. Season starts August 11, 2014. Hurry and get your team signed up today! Space is limited. Individuals please follow link below to sign-up for the House COED Free Agent Team ($40 per individual, includes jersey) or to be placed on the Free Agent List contact Rich Dixon. For more information or to get your team signed-up, please contact Rich Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 676-2180 ext 134 for more information or to get your team registered.
- Spring 2014 Adult Softball Information Sheet
- 2014 Greenville County Rec Adult Softball By-Laws
- *You’re Out* Spring 2014 Adult Softball Standings Posted 4/21/14
**NEW BALL FOR 2014: New ASA Rule on Ball**** Softball Specifications: Each team is responsible for providing one new softball per game Mens & COED Ball: (12”) .52 PolyCOR, 300 lb. Compression, Composite or Leather Cover, Optic Yellow Softball, legible ASA approved stamp
- Monday’s @ East Riverside Men’s Church Schedule Version #1 Posted 4/2/14
- Monday’s @ East Riverside Men’s Open Schedule Version #1 Posted 4/2/14
- Tuesday’s @ Lakeside Men’s Open Schedule Version #1 Posted 4/2/14
- Tuesday’s @ East Riverside COED Open Schedule Version #1 Posted 4/2/14
- Wednesday’s @ East Riverside Men’s Open Schedule Version #1 Posted 4/2/14
- Thursday’s @ East Riverside COED Church Schedule Version #1 Posted 4/2/14
Weather Hotline: Check the status of your game at www.greenvillerec.com or call 676-2180, menu option #2. You can also follow us on Twitter at @gcrdfields. This way you can have weather updates sent right to your cell/smart phone!!