Registration is now OPEN for the Fall 2015 Adult Softball Leagues! Games start the week of August 17. Fall 2015 we will offer the following leagues: Mondays: Men’s Open & Men’s Church; Tuesdays: COED Open & Men’s Open; Wednesdays: Men’s Open; Thursdays: COED Church & Men’s Church. Leagues take place at East Riverside and Lakeside Parks. Early Bird Special Price of $300 per team is offered now thru July 24. Please information sheet below for all the details of the leagues. You can register online below or for more information and to get your team registered, please contact Rich Dixon at email@example.com or at 676-2180 ext 134 for more information or to get your team registered.
- *NEW* Fall 2015 Adult Softball Information
- 2015 Greenville County Rec Adult Softball
- *NEW* ASA Legal Softball Bat List Current as of April 2
- *FINAL EDITION* Spring 2015 Adult Softball Standings
Spring 2015 Softball Play-Off Schedules
- *FINALS* Men’s Open Playoff Schedule Version #4 Posted 6/24/15
- *NEW* Men’s Church*NEW* Men’s Church Playoff Schedule Version #1 Posted 6/23/15
***League Softball Information*****NEW BALL FOR 2014: New ASA Rule on Ball**** Softball Specifications: Each team is responsible for providing one new softball per game Mens & COED Ball: (12”) .52 PolyCOR, 300 lb. Compression, Composite or Leather Cover, Optic Yellow Softball, legible ASA approved stamp
Weather Hotline: Check the status of your game at www.greenvillerec.com or call 676-2180, menu option #2. You can also follow us on Twitter at @gcrdfields. This way you can have weather updates sent right to your cell/smart phone!!