Welcome to 7th Inning Splash
7th Inning Splash is now closed for the season. See you in 2017!
At Lakeside Park: 1500 Piedmont Hwy., Piedmont, SC 29673 864-299-1842 .
. (height restrictions are strictly enforced on all rides) .
- $7.00 – 48” and taller
- $6.00 – 47” and under & Seniors
- $3.00 – Land Lovers
- $3.00 – After 4 pm
- 2 years old and under – free . *All Fees are plus tax
Group Admission .
Please refer to Groups & Field Trips Tab .
2016 Operating Schedule
Rec’n Crew Annual Pass With this pass you will receive unlimited admission to Discovery Island Waterpark, Otter Creek Waterpark, 7th Inning Splash Waterpark, Ice Skating at the Pavilion, and The Bounce House at the Pavilion. The pass is good for 12 months after the date of purchase. The price is $139 for the 1st family member, $129 for the 2nd family member, $119 for the 3rd family member, and $109 for each family member thereafter. . .
7th Inning Splash Season Pass With this pass you will receive unlimited admission to 7th Inning Splash Waterpark. The pass is good for the season. The price is $49 for the 1st family member, $39 for the 2nd family member, $29 for the 3rd family member, and $19 for each family member thereafter. Greenville Rec Waterpark Passes are available for immediate purchase. . Contact Jill at JBrookey@greenvillecounty.org or call the Pavilion at (864) 322-7529 for more details, or click here to purchase online.
(Group rates only apply during group reservation hours Monday – Thursday, 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm) .
- $6.00 per person..
- $150.00 credit card or check payment to hold a date, payment will be applied to overall payment day of arrival.
- Group reservation hours Monday – Friday only 12:30pm – 4:30pm.
- Group rates apply to groups of 25 or larger that have a reservation, only during group hours
Groups & Camps
(Commercial, Non-Profit, or Government Child Care Providers) Greenville County Rec waterparks are a great place for field trips! Life Jackets will be available on a first-come first-served basis; however, we encourage you to purchase your own life jacket so your child will be safe at your neighborhood pool, the lake, or the river.
1) To help ensure the safety of our guests, everyone measuring less than 42 in height must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket and must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
2) Water Safety DSS (Department of Social Services) camper to counselor ratios will be enforced.(Commercial, Non-profit, or Government Child Care Providers) .
Child’s Age Ratio
Birth to 2 Years 1:1
2-3 Years 1:2
3-4 Years 1:3
4-5 Years 1:6
Five Years and older 2:25
3) “No Long Breath Holding Allowed” signage has been added to our existing rules to alert parents and caregivers to “Shallow Water Blackout”. Click Here for printable Field Trip Roster
Things To Know Before You Go:
- Riding the Bowl Slide: You must be 48″ or taller and pass a swim test (swim 20 yards) to ride the Bowl Slide.
- Riding the small slides in the deep end: No height requirements but you must pass a swim test (swim 20 yards)
- Individuals under 42″ must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times while in the park
- Individuals under 42″ must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all time..
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- No prolonged breathholding or underwater swimming.
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park..
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children.
- No glass containers in or around pool.
- No running, rough playing or diving anywhere in the park.
- Appropriate swimwear required. No thong suits allowed. Cut-off jeans, swimming suits with buckles or rivets and other metal or sharp objects are not allowed.
- Smoking is permitted in designated area only.
Refund & Rain Policy
- All admission sales are final.
- 7th Inning Splash will only honor Free Passes, Season Passes and Rain Checks from our current season..
- 7th Inning Splash Water Park may temporarily close for lightning or other inclement weather. If the Water Park closes for more than one continuous hour and you have been in the park for less than two hours, you may get a copy of your receipt initialed and use as a rain check for another day at no charge during our current season.
- If the projected high temperature for the day, according to the National Weather Service, at 9:00 am is 75 degrees or less, management reserves the right to close the facility for the day.
- Management reserves the right to close specific attractions or the entire park if the attendance drops below 25.