Welcome to Otter Creek
Waterparks are closed for the season. Opening date May 24, 2014.
Take a look at the pictures below to see all that Otter Creek has to offer. Scroll down further to see a short video tour of Otter Creek. For the concessions menu, click here.
(height restrictions are strictly enforced on all rides)
- $11.00 – 42” and taller
- $8.00 – 41” and under & Seniors
- $4.00 – Land Lovers
- $4.00 – After 4 pm
- 2 years old and under - free
*All Fees are plus tax
Please refer to Groups & Field Trips Tab
2014 Operating Schedule
2014 Waterpark Passes
Rec’n Crew Annual Pass With this pass you will receive unlimited admission to Discovery Island Waterpark, Otter Creek Waterpark, 7th Inning Splash Waterpark, Ice Skating at the Pavilion, and The Bounce House at the Pavilion. The pass is good for 12 months after the date of purchase. The price is $139 for the 1st family member, $129 for the 2nd family member, $119 for the 3rd family member, and $109 for each family member thereafter.
Otter Creek Season Pass With this pass you will receive unlimited admission to Otter Creek Waterpark. The pass is good for the 2013 season. The price is $69 for the 1st family member, $59 for the 2nd family member, $49 for the 3rd family member, and $39 for each family member thereafter.
2014 Greenville Rec Waterpark Passes are available for immediate purchase. Click here to purchase online. Contact Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Pavilion at (864) 322-7529 for more details.
(Group rates only apply during group reservation hours Monday – Thursday, 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm)
- $8.00 per person
- $200.00 credit card or check payment to hold a date, payment will be applied to overall payment day of arrival
- Group reservation hours Monday - Thursday only 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Group rates apply to groups of 25 or larger that have a reservation, only during group hours
Groups & Camps
(Commercial, Non-Profit, or Government Child Care Providers) If you plan on bringing a group or camp to one of Greenville Rec’s aquatic facilities, please review the Field Trip Planning Guide for guidelines and required forms. Life Jackets will be available on a first-come first-served basis; however, we encourage you to purchase your own life jacket so your child will be safe at your neighborhood pool, the lake, or the river.
1) To help ensure the safety of our Guests, everyone measuring less than 42″ in height must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket and must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
2) Water Safety DSS (Department of Social Services) camper to counselor ratios will be enforced. (Commercial, Non-profit, or Government Child Care Providers)
Child’s Age Ratio
Birth to 2 Years 1:1
2-3 Years 1:2
3-4 Years 1:3
4-5 Years 1:6
Five Years 2:25
3) “No Long Breath Holding Allowed” signage has been added to our existing rules to alert parents and caregivers to “Shallow Water Blackout”.
Things To Know Before You Go:.
- Individuals 42″ and taller can ride all slides..
- Individuals under 42″ tall can ride the blue tube slide and the tadpole slide..
- Individuals under 42″ must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times while in the park.
- Individuals under 42″ must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all time..
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- No prolonged breath holding or underwater swimming.
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park..
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children.
- No glass containers in or around pool.
- No running, rough playing or diving anywhere in the park.
- Appropriate swimwear required. No thong suits allowed. Cut-off jeans, swimming suits with buckles or rivets and other metal or sharp objects are not allowed.
- Smoking is permitted in designated area only.
Refund & Rain Policy
- All admission sales are final.
- Otter Creek will only honor Free Passes, Season Passes and Rain Checks from our current season..
- Otter Creek Water Park may temporarily close for lightning or other inclement weather. If the Water Park closes for more than one continuous hour and you have been in the park for less than two hours, you may get a copy of your receipt initialed and use as a rain check for another day at no charge during our current season.
- If the projected high temperature for the day, according to the National Weather Service, at 9:00 am is 75 degrees or less, management reserves the right to close the facility for the day.
- Management reserves the right to close specific attractions or the entire park if the attendance drops below 50.