National Night Out
113 Minus St
Greenville, SC 29601
Come meet and get to know your local law enforcement and some of our great community resources at the annual National Night Out.
Join us for:
- March around the neighborhood
- Books donated from United Way, first steps, public education Partners, and Christ church
- Door prizes
- Bon Secours St. Francis Health System Hospitality (Taking Job applications)
- Servants for Sight (on Site Screening)
- Drawings for prizes
- Vendors and partners like: Parker Sewer & Fire Subdistrict, Sterling Land Trust, , Molina HealthCare, Sterling Community Center youth, Habitat for Humanity, Unity on Main, Velo Valets Gives Back, WellCare, CPI Security, Sterling hope center, Community Works
- AND MORE!!!