Amenities: Activity Room, Outdoor Basketball
165 Staunton Bridge Road, Greenville, SC 296112
Manager: Latarsha Small firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager: Antonio Sullivan email@example.com
Staunton Bridge serves the community by offering year round activities for all ages including: After-School Programming, Summer Day Camp, Senior Adult Activities, Community Enrichment Programs, Seasonal Events for All Ages, Rentals.
Current Site Development: A gymnasium is slated to be built and operating in early 2017.
Future Site Development: Long-range plans for the site include athletic fields, walking trail, picnic shelter, and playground.
Greenville Rec Community Centers provide quality after-school programs for students in grades K-5th. Students participate in a variety of activities including but not limited to: homework time, sports, games, crafts, character development and snacks.
After-School Programs for Elementary School Students: Grades K5 – 5th
When: Monday – Friday
Time: 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Cost: $55.00 Per Month + $25 Registration Fee (Non-refundable) Payments are due the 1st of the month.
The after-school program operates on the same schedule as the Greenville County Schools calendar.
- Download the registration form and waiver.
- Take the completed forms to the community center OR Greenville Rec’s Main Office: 4806 Old Spartanburg Road, Taylors, SC 29687.
DSS After school snacks and meal program served daily.
A limited amount of scholarships are available – contact Lawanda Curry, 864-676-2180 ext. 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Greenville Rec Community Centers partner with the following agencies (and many more!)
- Department of Social Services (DSS) – CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program) provides state funding for a daily snack for students in the after-school programs.
- BOOST (Building Opportunities in Out of School Time) – an initiative of United Way that certifies after-school programs on the ten quality elements. Click to learn more about BOOST
- LiveWell Greenville – a network of organizations partnering to ensure access to healthy eating and active living for every Greenville County resident.
Spring Break Camp 2017
Need a break? Join the fun at Staunton Bridge’s Spring Break Camp. There will be games, arts-n-crafts, sports-n-games, and much, MUCH more! Come join in! More details to be released January 2017.
Kids Night Out
Drop your children off in a safe, structured environment while you enjoy a night on the town, catch a movie, grab a bite to eat, or just enjoy a nice evening of peace and quiet. Second Friday of each month.
Summer Day Camps for youth 6 – 11 entering grades 1st through 6th grade runs in accordance with the Greenville County Schools calendar.
The On-the-Go Seniors Club offers opportunities to make friends and have fun for adults ages 50+.
Meetings: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays
Time: 10:00 am
Contact: William Gill, President – 864-269-2285
Rentals Staunton Bridge is a great place to host a birthday party, wedding, shower, reunions, basketball tournaments, etc. Call 864-509-1401 to make your reservation.
Deposit: $50 to reserve date
Minimum rental is 3 hours. Full payment due 2 weeks prior to event.
Staunton Bridge Neighborhood Association
Meetings: Last Monday of each month
Time: 7:00 pm
Contact: Darren Scott, President