Find Your Space in Our Community
Gardening is about much more than simply growing your own food — it’s about getting outside, exercising, socializing, and teaching children (and reminding ourselves) where food comes from. It gives you a chance to connect with nature, and is a lifelong hobby that is both therapeutic and productive. Getting delicious fruits and vegetables is just a nice bonus. Greenville County Rec offers you your very own garden available at your choice of 4 locations for only $50 per bed annually.
Professional, friendly assistance is provided by Rec staff. Contact Aerin if you have any questions. [email protected]
What’s it Like to Be a Member?
A one-year, renewable garden membership costs $50 per bed and includes:
- Use of a 4ftx 8ft x12in raised garden bed
- Security of a fully fenced and locked garden
- On site water and composting
- Monthly newsletter
- FREE Sustainable Gardening Classes. Upcoming classes:
- Insects and Disease in the Organic Garden | May 24 & May 25
- Regular visits by garden coordinator
A membership year is from April 1 to March 31.
For more information, read our complete Community Garden Guidelines.
To join a wait list for a garden location near you, email Aerin Brownlee.
Want to learn more about gardening? Subscribe to our newsletter!
Email Aerin Brownlee to sign up.