Get Out Greenville 10k & Kid’s Race
10K RACE TIME: 9:00AM START
The rolling 10k course winds its way through the beautiful pleasant ridge park and features a mix of dirt, gravel and pavement. On site race day registration accepted.
KIDS 3K RACE TIME: 10:30AM START
Kids ages 14 and under (and parents) are invited to join us for a fun 3k (just under 2 miles) trail run through the trails of pleasant ridge park. Adults are welcome to enter this race as well to escort and encourage their children if desired. Entry in the kids 3k is included with registration for the get out! 10k race this same day. You may accompany your child in the kids 3k race for free if you wear your 10k bib number. The rolling course winds its way through the beautiful pleasant ridge park and features a mix of dirt, gravel and pavement. On site race day registration accepted.
Mountain Bike Races:
- 9:00am Adult 2.5 Mile Trail Run ages 12 & up
- 10:30am Kids 1.25 Mile Trail Run ages 6-17
- 12:00pm Kids Short Track MTB Race ages 8-17 (20 Min)
- 12:30pm Beginner Short Track MTB Race ages 12 & up (30 Min)
- 1:15pm Expert Short Track MTB Race ages 12 & up (45 Min)
All demos and activities at Get Out Greenville are FREE!
Get outside and into the pool! Try out stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking all day. Boards will be provided by confluence outdoor and instructors will be on hand to show beginners the ropes.
Take a look at 2021’s Event Schedule:
2021 Food Vendors
- The Board Ryder’s Club and Blazer Skate Shop
- Dodson’s Fishing Company
- Girls on the Run
- Greenville Rec’s Park Heros, Community Gardens, and Swamp Rabbit Trail
- Greenville Rec’s Slater Hall Community Center
- Greenville County Litter Ends Here
- Lake Conestee Nature Preserve
- League of Women Voters
- Namastay and Play
- Padula’s Plants
- Park Hop 2021
- Upstate SORBA