Greenville County Rec is very excited to have you join us for Summer 2019, with 2 new locations. Our goals for camp are very simple: keep the campers safe and make them smile! All field trips, pizza parties, and waterpark trips are included in your fee.
This summer we will have two new locations, Taylors Elementary and Greenbrier Elementary, along with our popular Bell’s Crossing Elementary School Camp. We are so grateful to these schools for partnering with us to offer quality programs for the children in Greenville County.
Camp Kaleidoscope offers recreational summer camp programming that includes arts and crafts, nature activities, games, themes for each week, and field trips to our water parks, the movies, trampoline park, bowling and skating.
Eligible Ages: 6 – 11
Eligible Grades: Entering 1st – 6th
- Taylors Elementary
- Bell’s Crossing Elementary
- Greenbrier Elementary
- June 10, 2019- August 9, 2019 (Closed July 4-5)
- 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- $105 per week/$40 registration fee plus $30 per week minimum deposit is required at the time of registration
- $63 for week 4 ($78.75 out of county)
- Out of County: $50 registration fee due at sign up/$131.25 per week
- A limited number of scholarships are available to those who need assistance. Click Here to learn more and apply
You will need to submit your information and registration fee, as well as deposits, on each week you would like your child to attend. Registration opens on Monday, February 4th, 2019 and you can register online or in person.
Be sure to choose the registration fee and weeks you would like your child to attend.
Register in Person
Please download, print, and complete the registration form below. You can submit your information, paperwork, and payment at:
Greenville County Parks, Recreation & Tourism
4806 Old Spartanburg Rd, Taylors, SC 29687