Greenville County Rec honors the stand-out performers from a very successful 2018 season.
Greenville County Rec offers Youth Football, overseeing the league and scheduling games. However, individual player registration and team placements are handled through Youth Associations in the Greenville area. Below you can find more details on registration, costs, local Youth Associations, and more.
Eligible Ages: Girls and boys ages 6 – 13
Documents & Dates You’ll Need
Attention Parents: We want to thank all the parents and players who came to the Parent Meeting on May 17th. We discussed concussions, heat and hydration, practice guidelines and answered all questions the parents had about football. Please check out the following links to gain more information about these topics:
Football requires that every coach be certified with USA Football
- Coaches Code of Conduct
- Get your USA Football Certification (Middle School/High School Certification $10)
If you’re not registering online, fill out a Coaches Background Check Form
All coaches must email a copy of their driver’s license to Rich Dixon at [email protected] in order for their background check to be processed. If you have any questions, you can call Rich at 864-676-2180 ext. 134.
- July 9 Conditioning can start (need 10 hours before you can practice with pads)
- July 18 Mandatory Coaches Clinic (for all coaches and assistant coaches)
- July 23 Practice can start with pads (only after 10 hours of conditioning)
- July 25 Books are due to Greenville Rec, Late Fees will apply after this date (get your paperwork in to your association)
- August Team Weigh Ins (no paperwork will be accepted at weigh-ins)
- September 6 Games start
- November 17 Championship Saturday
Need More Information?
You can email Rich Dixon at [email protected], or call him at 864.288.6470 ext. 134, for more details on Youth Football.
You can also text 50505 to 84483 to receive regular Youth Football alerts from Greenville County Rec.