Amenities: Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Shelter, Walking Trail
- Covered 165ft. x 45 ft. picnic shelter with power, water, & nearby restrooms
- .Open spaces for volleyball, flag football, & mini soccer
- .Also Available: Hayrides
- .Picnic shelter seats 156 people.
Cost: $150.00 for Groups up to 100 People $550.00 for Groups over 100 People. For lessons, pony rides, and birthday parties, contact Janna Ritacco at 864-238-1214. For event rentals, contact Jill Brookey at 864-676-2180 ext. 161 or email@example.com.
Janna Bankston RitaccoJanna is a graduate H-A Pony Clubber. She has 11 years of teaching experience from the beginner level up through international level competitors and has experience teaching “pony clubbers” and non-pony clubbers as well as adults. She is a Level II National Examiner for USPC, this means she is qualified to test national level ratings up to the “B” level and travels around the US conducting these ratings. “A” is the highest level in USPC. Janna has 8 years experience as a National Examiner and 11 years experience managing equine facilities. She has competed and coached through the preliminary level in eventing and second level dressage. She coached the 2010 USPC Inter Pacific Exchange team in Hong Kong & China and the 2011 USPC Inter Pacific Exchange team in New Zealand in May 2011.
Riverbend Equestrian Park has provided countless youth and adults access to equestrian experiences for many years. Increasing maintenance costs have limited Riverbend’s capacity. With your support, we can ensure that Riverbend Equestrian Park continues to keep equestrian activities ongoing at this facility.
- March 9: GFPC Mounted Meeting – Contact Carolyn Culbertson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 10: GFPC Regional Clinic – Contact Carolyn Culbertson – email@example.com
- March 23: GFPC Mounted Meeting – Contact Carolyn Culbertson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 24: GFPC Regional Clinic – Contact Carolyn Culbertson – email@example.com
- April 27: Foothills Riding Club – Contact Margo Savage – firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 9: Mountain Bike Short Track Series – Contact Lisa Papenfus – email@example.com
- May 11: GFPC Mounted Meeting – Contact Carolyn Culbertson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 12: GFPC Regional Clinic – Contact Carolyn Culbertson – email@example.com
- October 26: Enchanted Trails – See tab “Enchanted Trails” above for more information.
Riverbend Equestrian Park is a special place to host our 3rd Annual Greenville Short Track Mountain Bike Race Series and we look forward to a fast course, short descents and tough climbs that will test all levels of racers.
We offer FOUR races for the 2013 season. Special pricing: register for all four for the price of three!
The race format is a .8 mile course of mostly singletrack, racers go for 30 minutes and the most laps win.
There are three races each night:
6:30-6:45 – JUNIORS under 16, a 15-minute version of the race for Juniors with special prizes
6:45-7:15 – Male/Female Sport, Beginner/Intermediate (Cat 2 and 3)
7:30-8:00 – Male/Female Expert/Pro (Cat 1)
The course is a fast .8 mile double and singletrack loop with short descents and tough climbs that will test all levels of racers.
Cash prizes for Male and Female 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in Expert/Pro race. Lots of cool swag for top 3 Male/Female in 6:45 race.
This is a USAC permitted event. You must have a valid USAC license to compete. (One-day license available day of event.)
Visit go-greenevents.com/GreenvilleShortTrack for more information and to register!