Amenities: Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Shelter, Walking Trail
- Covered 165ft. x 45 ft. picnic shelter with power, water, & nearby restrooms
- .Open spaces for volleyball, flag football, & mini soccer
- .Also Available: Hayrides
- .Picnic shelter seats 156 people.
Cost: $150.00 for Groups up to 100 People $550.00 for Groups over 100 People
For lessons and birthday parties, contact Janna Ritacco at 864-238-1214. For event rentals, contact Jill Brookey at 864-676-2180 ext. 161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Janna Bankston RitaccoJanna is a graduate H-A Pony Clubber. She has 11 years of teaching experience from the beginner level up through international level competitors and has experience teaching “pony clubbers” and non-pony clubbers as well as adults. She is a Level II National Examiner for USPC, this means she is qualified to test national level ratings up to the “B” level and travels around the US conducting these ratings. “A” is the highest level in USPC. Janna has 8 years experience as a National Examiner and 11 years experience managing equine facilities. She has competed and coached through the preliminary level in eventing and second level dressage. She coached the 2010 USPC Inter Pacific Exchange team in Hong Kong & China and the 2011 USPC Inter Pacific Exchange team in New Zealand in May 2011.
Riverbend Equestrian Park has provided countless youth and adults access to equestrian experiences for many years. Increasing maintenance costs have limited Riverbend’s capacity. With your support, we can ensure that Riverbend Equestrian Park continues to keep equestrian activities ongoing at this facility.
- 10/11 Carolina Horse Show Association Show
- 10/25 Greenville Foothills Pony Club Mounted Meeting
- 11/8 Greenville Foothills Pony Clubs Show
- 11/22 IEA Show
- 12/6 – 7 Greenville Foothills Pony Club Games Day
The natural-surface trails are open to mountain biking, along with hiking and horse-riding.