Community Center Elementary Summer Day Camps
A Lifetime of Memories in One Amazing Summer!
Campers will continue to work on life skills learned during the academic year: flexibility, initiative, social skills, productivity, and leadership. However, lessons will be practiced in a safe, fun, relaxed atmosphere called CAMP. Campers will participate in a variety of activities from sports and games, arts and crafts, special events, and much more. In addition, our weekly field trips will include places like 7th Inning Splash, Discovery Island, and Otter Creek Water Parks (SUBJECT TO COVID-19 PROTOCOLS).
A nutritious and delicious lunch and afternoon snack are provided daily. COME JOIN THE FUN!
Eligible Ages: 6 – 11
Eligible Grades: Entering 1st – 6th (in August 2021)
- June 7 – August 6 (closed July 5)
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Early Arrival at 7:30 AM and Late Stay until 6:00 PM)
- Greenville County Residents: $370 per camper for 8 weeks of camp ($150 minimum deposit is required at the time of registration, which includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee.)
- Out-of-County Residents: $463 per camper for 8 weeks of camp ($163 minimum deposit is required at the time of registration, which includes a $63 non-refundable registration fee.)
- A limited number of scholarships are available to those who need assistance. Click Here to Download Application
Registration opens on Monday, February 1, 2021 and you can register online or in person.
Be sure to choose the community center you would like your child to attend.
Register in Person
Please download, print, and complete the registration form below. You can register in person at your local community center or at the Greenville County Rec Admin. Office (4806 Old Spartanburg Rd, Taylors, SC 29687) after the specified registration date.