Community Center Elementary Summer Day Camps
A Lifetime of Memories in One Amazing Summer!
Campers will continue to work on life skills learned during the academic year: flexibility, initiative, social skills, productivity, and leadership. However, lessons will be practiced in a safe, fun, and relaxed atmosphere called CAMP. Campers will participate in a variety of activities from sports & games, arts & crafts, special events, recreational and educational field trips, motivational speakers and much more. In addition, our weekly field trips will include Greenville County water parks: 7th Inning Splash, Discovery Island, and Otter Creek. Nutritious and delicious lunch and afternoon snacks are provided daily.
COME JOIN THE FUN!!!
Eligible Ages: 6 – 11
Eligible Grades: Entering 1st – 6th (in August 2023)
- June 5 – August 4 (closed July 4)
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Early Arrival at 7:30 AM and Late Stay until 6:00 PM)
- Greenville County Residents: $380 per camper for 9 weeks of camp ($150 minimum deposit is required at the time of registration, which includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee.)
- Out-of-County Residents: $475 per camper for 9 weeks of camp ($163 minimum deposit is required at the time of registration, which includes a $63 non-refundable registration fee.)
- A limited number of scholarships are available to those who need assistance.
Thank you for your interest in our summer programs! Our 2023 Summer Day Camp Programs are full and registration is now closed. FYI for 2024, summer day camp registration begins on the first Monday in February of each year! Again, thank you and we hope to see you next summer.
Be sure to choose the community center you would like your child to attend.
Register in Person
Please download, print, and complete the registration form below. You can register in person at your local community center or at the Greenville County Rec Admin. Office (4806 Old Spartanburg Rd, Taylors, SC 29687) beginning on Monday, February 6th at 9 AM EST.