Community Center Summer Teen Leadership Summer Day Camps
A Lifetime of Memories in One Amazing Summer
Teen Campers will participate in a variety of activities, workshops, and events that will work on eight (8) core life and career skills: communication, food, money, clothing, at-home, car, career development, and community service. Teens will learn everyday life skills to help them become happy, productive adults in a safe, fun and relaxed environment. Teens will learn to become self-sufficient before they head off to college, military, or the work force. Campers participate in a variety of recreation activities such as sports, games, arts and crafts, and they will also enjoy special events and much more.
Lunch and afternoon snack are provided daily. COME JOIN THE FUN!
Eligible Ages: 12 – 15
Eligible Grades: Entering 7th – 9th (in August 2021)
- June 7, 2021 – August 6, 2021 (Closed July 5)
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Early Arrival at 7:30 AM and Late Stay until 6:00 PM)
- Greenville County Residents: $440 per camper for 9 weeks of camp ($150 minimum deposit is required at the time of registration, which includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee.)
- Out-of-County Residents: $551 per camper for 9 weeks of camp ($163 minimum deposit is required at the time of registration, which includes a $63 non-refundable registration fee.)
- A limited number of scholarships are available to those who need assistance. Click Here to Download Application
Registration opens on Monday, February 1, 2021 and you can register online or in person.
Be sure to choose the community center you would like your teen to attend.
Register in Person
Please download, print, and complete the registration form below. You can register in person at your local community center or at the Greenville County Rec Admin. Office (4806 Old Spartanburg Rd, Taylors, SC 29687) after the specified registration date.