Community Center Summer Teen Leadership Summer Day Camps
A Lifetime of Memories in One Amazing Summer
Teen Leaders will participate in a variety of activities, workshops, and events that will work on eight (8) core life and career skills: communication, food, money, clothing, at-home, car, career development, and community service. Teens will learn everyday life skills to help them become happy, productive adults in a safe, fun and relaxed environment called CAMP. Teens will learn to become self-sufficient before they head off to college, military, or the work force. Teens will continue to participate in a variety of recreation activities as well, such as sports & games, arts & crafts, special events, recreational and educational field trips, motivational speakers and much more. In addition, our weekly field trips will include 7th Inning Splash, Discovery Island, and Otter Creek Water Parks. Nutritious and delicious lunch and afternoon snacks are provided daily. COME JOIN THE FUN!!
Eligible Ages: 12 – 15
Eligible Grades: Entering 7th – 9th (in August 2023)
- June 5, 2022 – August 4, 2023 (Closed July 4)
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Early Arrival at 7:30 AM and Late Stay until 6:00 PM)
- Greenville County Residents: $450 per camper for 9 weeks of camp ($150 minimum deposit is required at the time of registration, which includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee.)
- Out-of-County Residents: $563 per camper for 9 weeks of camp ($163 minimum deposit is required at the time of registration, which includes a $63 non-refundable registration fee.)
- A limited number of scholarships are available to those who need assistance. Application Coming Soon!
Thank you for your interest in our summer programs! Our 2023 Summer Day Camp Programs are full and registration is now closed. FYI for 2024, summer day camp registration begins on the first Monday in February of each year! Again, thank you and we hope to see you next summer.
Be sure to choose the community center you would like your teen to attend.
Register in Person
Please download, print, and complete the registration form below. You can register in person at your local community center or at the Greenville County Rec Admin. Office (4806 Old Spartanburg Rd, Taylors, SC 29687) beginning on Monday, February 7th at 9AM EST.